Why choose Gold Coast Private Hospital maternity?
Because life should begin in luxury.
Thanks to the contemporary design, delicate touches and wonderfully thoughtful amenities, Gold Coast Private offers you an extraordinary birthing experience. You’ll adore the;
- Ultimate hotel-style experience
- Essential parenting classes
- Exclusive Babymoon package
- Experienced and caring team
- Beautiful private rooms
- The private dining experience
- State-of-the-art birthing suites
- Special Care Nursery
- Studio Rooms and Royal Suites
- Ongoing support including two complimentary midwifery visits to your home
- Complimentary maternity tours
Experienced and caring clinical team
We’re a community of happy, highly-experienced midwives, lactation consultants, obstetricians and support staff who love what we do. We’re passionate about providing excellent care and supporting your birth plan.
We’re very much aware that our job is a special one that involves the safe delivery of thousands of babies and the health and wellbeing of mums. We promise that we’ll be there for you during that very unforgettable getting-to-know-you phase for parents and their precious new family member.
Throughout your stay, you’ll have access to a range of support services including physiotherapists, psychiatrists and exercise physicians.
Importantly, as a private patient you get to choose your own obstetrician.
Assisted Reproductive Services
Not all fertility journeys are the same. For some, contact with us may begin before a positive pregnancy test.
That’s why we, along with our fertility specialists, offer a number of assisted reproductive services. We can support you with minimally invasive options such as ovulation induction and artificial insemination.
In cases where there is an issue with the women’s reproductive organs, we offer surgical options right through to In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF).
Essential parenting classes
Our holistic approach to childbirth means you can choose from a variety of options for learning about preconception, to birth and beyond with classes in mindfulness, breastfeeding, first aid for parents and Pilates.
In addition to our onsite antenatal classes, you can learn valuable information via our reordered educational videos or by attending our face-to-face classes.
We take pride in making sure you have delicious meals and snacks throughout your stay with us because we believe it’s so important you feel well-nourished, energised and pampered. You’ll be delightfully surprised by the food you’ll be served.
Our menu for private mums includes:
- A ‘congratulations plate’ with freshly made macaroons and chocolate-kissed strawberries
- A three-course, chef-created celebration dinner with beer, wine and mocktails served by our executive chef on a night of your choice.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner & supper
- Our famous high tea comes with a selection of sweets and scones, fruit, sandwiches and exquisite savouries for morning tea. Antipasto meats, cheeses, dried fruits and nuts are for afternoon tea. So delicious!
- In-room snack box with goodies, including our own lactation cookies and bliss balls
- Light meals/snacks available to you and partner 24/7 on the ward.
If you have any special dietary requirements, please let us know.
Exclusive Babymoon package
Welcome to the most wonderful time of your life. After months of waiting, and sometimes years of dreaming, your little bundle of joy is nearly here. Before that unforgettable day arrives, take some time out and treat yourself to an optional luxury experience with our exclusive Babymoon package. Find out more here: Click here to view our Babymoon package