Volunteering at Gold Coast Private Hospital
Please note, due to COVID-19, we are unable to accept any further volunteer submissions at this time
We apologize for any disappointment and look forward to opening our Express of Interest form once restrictions ease.
Don’t pass up the opportunity to join our diverse volunteer team at the new Gold Coast Private Hospital.
Utilise your valuable customer service skills and ‘make a difference’ with small simple tasks to help those unwell or in need of support.
We value our volunteers and what they do for our patients and in the community. To become a volunteer within Gold Coast Private Hospital, a recruitment process is followed. This includes an interview, reference checks, and ensuring you are protected with immunity to work in a hospital environment.
Our Volunteer programs run Monday to Saturday at these allocated times:
- Morning shift- 8:30am- 1:30pm or
- Afternoon shift- 11:30am-3:30pm or
- Full day 8:30am-3:30pm
- Saturday 8:30am-12:30pm
Our team offer genuine, caring empathy for patients and their families assisting with the following:
- Meet and greet the public
- Help visitors find their way by providing information and directions
- Escorting patients moving around the hospital
- Helping pack up patients’ belongings
- Escorting patients to pick up areas
- Assisting with patient feedback
- Visiting patients, companionship
- Meal assistance
- Social activities (Games, art, craft, music)
- Tending to Flowers
- Library trolley
- Comfort rounding
- Assisting staff with extra clerical tasks
- Mail distribution and delivery errands
- Uniform distribution
To submit your application to become one of our volunteers, please complete all areas below.
For further enquiries please contact:
Jodie Ma Chong
07 5530 0114
Note: Our volunteering program is giving back to our patients and community. This is not an avenue of employment. If you are seeking employment please review our job opportunities HERE.