Graduate Nurse Programs
“Let us make you the nurse you want to be with our Graduate Nurse Programs”
We promise to embrace ideas for improvement, growth and innovation to ensure we exceed your expectations.
Our family caring for your family – for life
- Integrate theoretical knowledge into practice.
- Enhance and develop your nursing skills.
- Participate as an effective member of the healthcare team.
- Provide professional insight through active involvement, experiential learning and reflective practice.
- Supportive Leadership Team.
- Education and Training Opportunities.
- 12 month duration 28 hours per week.
- Great location on the stunning Gold Coast; close to shops, schools and world class beaches.
- Self-motivated and willing to study in your own time.
- Achievement of the practical and theoretical components as set by the supported program.
- Professional commitment to complete two designated medical/surgical rotations.
- 28 hours per week.
- Unconditional registration with AHPRA
- Able to work across all shifts (no night shift in the first four months)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a wide range of people in a team environment.
RN Graduate Program
- Applications for 2022 will be accepted from 4th - 24th October 2021
- Interviews will be held in late November early December
- Program will commence on 14th March 2022
EN Graduate Program
- Next program will commence on 25th October 2021
- Application will be accepted from 5th – 25th July 2021