Graduate Nurse Programs
“Let us make you the nurse you want to be with our Graduate Nurse Programs”
We promise to embrace ideas for improvement, growth and innovation to ensure we exceed your expectations.
Our family caring for your family – for life
- Integrate theoretical knowledge into practice.
- Enhance and develop your nursing skills.
- Participate as an effective member of the healthcare team.
- Provide professional insight through active involvement, experiential learning and reflective practice.
- Supportive Leadership Team.
- Education and Training Opportunities.
- 12 month duration 28 hours per week.
- Great location on the stunning Gold Coast; close to shops, schools and world class beaches.
- Self-motivated and willing to study in your own time.
- Achievement of the practical and theoretical components as set by the supported program.
- Professional commitment to complete two designated medical/surgical rotations.
- 28 hours per week.
- Unconditional registration with AHPRA
- Able to work across all shifts (no night shift in the first four months)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a wide range of people in a team environment.
- No further graduate programs will be advertised for 2020
- Next RN Graduate Program will tentatively commence in March 2021
Application dates to be advised at a later date in 2020
- Next EEN Graduate Program will tentatively commence in October 2021
Application dates to be advised at a later date