Graduate Nurse Programs
“Let us make you the nurse you want to be with our Graduate Nurse Programs”
We promise to embrace ideas for improvement, growth and innovation to ensure we exceed your expectations.
Our family caring for your family – for life
- Integrate theoretical knowledge into practice.
- Enhance and develop your nursing skills.
- Participate as an effective member of the healthcare team.
- Provide professional insight through active involvement, experiential learning and reflective practice.
- Supportive Leadership Team.
- Education and Training Opportunities.
- 12 month duration 28 hours per week.
- Great location on the stunning Gold Coast; close to shops, schools and world class beaches.
- Self-motivated and willing to study in your own time.
- Achievement of the practical and theoretical components as set by the supported program.
- Professional commitment to complete two designated medical/surgical rotations.
- 28 hours per week.
- Unconditional registration with AHPRA
- Able to work across all shifts (no night shift in the first four months)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a wide range of people in a team environment.
Gold Coast Private Hospital runs 2 Graduate Programs per year with intakes in March and October.
We accept applications from RN and EN graduates for both intakes.
The next Graduate Program at GCPH will commence on Monday 24th October, 2022.
The recruitment process will begin when we advertise for interested candidates from 15th – 29th August, 2022.
If this is you please see Applications and Enquiries below and click on the link to apply.