Upcoming GP events
The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) Quality Assurance and Continuing Professional Development Program (QA & CPD) includes the promotion of GP participation in effective and efficient quality assurance and continuing professional development by encouraging and identifying high quality activities for GPs.
Our dedicated continuation of education programs assist general practitioners to fulfil their accreditation criteria set out by the RACGP.
Thursday 29th October 2020 at 6.30pm, Online webinar
Shoulder Pain and Rotator Cuff Disease
Presented Dr Andrew McBride, Orthopaedic Surgeon & Chaired by Dr Luke Eggleston, Sports Physician. Gold Coast Private Hospital invites you to join Dr Mcbride and Eggleston for this interactive webinar discussing some of the key principles of shoulder pain and rotator cuff injuries with a particular focus on diagnosis and management.
Attendees will be able to:
- Describe the burden of rotator cuff disease in the community including the incidence and prevalence.
- Review the biomechanics and normal function of the shoulder.
- Recommend the pathophysiology of shoulder pain, impingement, and rotator cuff tear and how to achieve an accurate diagnosis through history and examination.
- Recommend investigations to confirm your diagnosis and it role in treatment planning.
- Identify the role and modalities of non-surgical and surgical treatment of rotator cuff disease.
For further information about Category 1 & 2 activities and sponsorship please contact:
- Narelle Morrison
Phone: 0412 496 787 Fax: 07 55 300 646