Information for GPs
You can refer patients directly to our Emergency Care Centre 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call our GP hotline on (07) 5530 0888.
Find a specialist
To find a specialist at our hospital, please use our Specialist Search function here.
To order admission forms, reply-paid envelopes, patient eAdmission information sheets and stand-alone medical/surgical consent forms please complete our online request form.
Gold Coast Private Hospital has created a free online resource for GPs and specialists. Presentations have been shot from various RACGP approved GP CPD seminars hosted by Gold Coast Private Hospital.
Educational topics include:
- New developments in non-invasive prenatal testing
- Common antenatal complications
- Zika Virus and women's health
- Identifying families at increased risk for breast and ovarian cancer
- Management of early breast cancer
- Update on adjuvant therapies in IVF
- Early pregnancy complications
- The Cervix and Cervical Cancer Screening Changes, Treatment options for female incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse
- What's new in obstetrics and gynaecology
- Various orthopaedic topics
Request a VMO meet and greet
Request further information on our services
To request further information or collateral, please complete the form below: